Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Report from the Holocaust Denial Jamboree in Tehran....

Aiiiiiieeeeeeee and Salaam, Salami, from the Holocaust Jamboree in Tehran.

It is I, your Fearless Leader, General (I've given myself a promotion) Gerbeel Haamster, Canadian Al Qeda, checking in with a report.

I've been accompanied to this august gathering by the one and only Abdul Haseem (byob).

Wow, and I thought we hated Joos. These f**kers REALLY hate Joos. They smell even worse than my goats, too. And the toilets are even rougher than my outhouse. It is wipe right, shake left, right? Right? Let's shake on it.

Well, it's been a really good trip so far, even though stowing away in the ass of a camel is not all it's cracked up to be. My Shriner's cap has been gettin' some stares. I tried to explain that the Canadian Al Qeda is on a tight budget, everything goes for beer and a pair of winter long-johns, so we are a little short in the uniform allowance. And, a little short elsewhere too, but we won't get into that until later.

We shudda gotta double though. Abdul likes to spoon, so I been hittin' the sauce a little. After about six shots, I really don't mind it....

I been wandering 'round, takin' in the sights while trying to avoid the "on-the-hour-every-hour" lemming stampedes. Hopefully, I'll get to see a bus plunge before we head home.

Abdul(byob), he's been workin' on his presentation, a delightful little treatise entitled, "KEEEEEEEEL THE JOOOOOOOS, KEEEEEEEEEEL THEM AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!" I'm pretty sure it will go over quite well.

Anyway, that's all for now. More later from the JAMBOREE!


Salaam, Salami and Byob, Your Fearless Leader,

Gerbeel Haamster

No comments: